A tablet that’s a unique expression of entertainment and creativity.
A tablet that works and plays the way you want.
A new type of computing. Surface.
Here it is, a challenger, nay, a killer, of the suddenly obsolete MacBook Air and the now not-so-shiny-anymore iPad. It is Surface by Microsoft. Finally, a Microsoft product we can actually be excited about. With a removable cover which acts as a keyboard, innovative guts, a sexy, murdered out (matte black finish) case, and the practicality of a stand for “laptop mode”, this new product is a game changer. It is a sexy, pragmatic, versatile and innovative device. Here are more photos, video, on-demand webcast of yesterday’s Surface presentation.
Consume, mindless consumer.
What the geeks are saying:
- CNN Tech: 5 ways Microsoft’s Surface may be better than an iPad
- Gizmodo: Microsoft Surface Just Made the MacBook Air and the iPad Look Obsolete
- Engadget: Editorial: Engadget on Microsoft’s new Surface tablet line
- CNET: Microsoft Surface RT
- TechCrunch: Hands-On With The Microsoft Surface, Inside And Out